- HR documentations & pay roll.
- medical files.
- business & user data.
Companies shall take numerous threats into account when they want their sensitive files to be secure.
Imagine this situation below
A hacker breaks into your company's server and steals sensitive data that your clients felt safe in your hands, but they were not right. Their trust have wavered, therefore you need to shut down your business and say goodbye to your employees and professional credibility as well.
Now, open your eyes from this nightmare as you were prescient and have got Safetuned already in order to be sure that no unauthorized people can open your sensitive documents - no matter if they are inside or outside your company! This scenario boosts reputation and trust in your services, makes employees calm and improves their engagement to your business as they will know their data and their workplace in safe also.
How does Safetuned work?
What does Safetuned really mean?
- No additional tasksWork safely without any additional tasks, just like before.
- Fully automatedThe encryption and decryption is done in the background, so the users can focus on their tasks.
- Leak-proof solutionGuarantee the company's future by a leak-proof solution, as the documents are safe even if the storage server is hacked.
With Safetuned you get...
What happens in the background?
- End-to-end encryptionAll files are encrypted on your device, so they will never travel through the network without encryption. Thus they are encrypted before being uploaded to the server hosting your Liferay portal.
- Zero-knowledgeAll documents are encrypted and only those can read them, who have the right permission to do so. This means either the system administrators can't open them.
- Secure sharingIn Safetuned sharing means that the user receives a decryption key to the tresor. You no longer need to send files through e-mails and other unencrypted solutions.
Here’s how to get your Safetuned
- Download, install and configure Safetuned in Liferay.
- Add Safetuned portlets to sites.
- Then users can register and use the encryption method.